When it comes to haircare, we get very choosy about the products that we use to keep our hair healthy. With various brands of shampoos available in market claiming their product to be the best, it becomes difficult to pick one. In reality, we all know that these shampoos are loaded with harmful chemicals, which are not good for our hair.
Include natural ingredients amla, reetha and shikakai for your haircare and forget about hair woes. These three herbal fruits are known to be good for your hair when mixed together. There are many benefits of using amla, reetha and shikakai and here is why you should apply this rich combination on your hair.
Amla, an excellent hair tonic, has played a key role in the long, thick, and beautiful hair of women. This wonderful berry acts as a natural conditioner, minimizes hair loss and greying, and encourages strong and healthy hair growth.
Reetha, or soapnut, is filled with iron, which is beneficial for your hair. Reetha is packed with antioxidants, which play an important role in hair health. Reetha is also a very effective hair cleansing agent that keeps your scalp healthy by removing infection-causing microorganisms.
Sikakai is a natural mild cleanser. Which means that it cleanses your hair without stripping away the natural oils from it. Not only does this help keep your hair clean, but it also helps keep your hair conditioned.
Amla, reetha and shikakai compliments each other, therefore, they are mixed together to have healthy and lustrous hair. Amla, reetha and shikakai suit all hair types and help prevent split ends, hair fall, dandruff, greying of hair and other hair related problems and further make your hair soft and silky.
How To Use?
- To 3 tablespoon of amla, reetha & shikakai powder, add ½ tablespoon honey and 1 egg white.
- If you don’t like the strong smell of eggs, then you can use egg-made mayonnaise. See that you don’t buy an eggless mayonnaise.
- Mix all the things together for getting a smooth thick paste texture.
- Apply it on both your hair and scalp.
- Leave it as it is, for the next 60 minutes.
- If you don’t want the eggy smell coming from your hair, then squeeze one lemon in a mug full of water. Wash your hair with it. Then use plain water.
- Follow this process twice a week.