Bitter ginger/Narakchur (نرکچور) is also known as pinecone ginger and Zingiber Zerumbet because it is looks like ginger. It has lots of benefits including,
- It is good to prevent cancer, because it is able to inhibit and prevent the growth of cancer cells in our body.
- It can increase appetite.
- Increase metabolism.
- It can help to burn body fat and lose weight.
- Good for treating diarrhea and dysentery.
- Improve digestion and stomach ache.
- Can help moisturize the skin.
- It can be used as shampoo to wash hairs.