Ginger / Adrak (ادرک) is one of the most ancient spices in worldwide cuisine. It has become well-known for its various health benefits, which include its ability to boost bone health, strengthen the immune system, increase your appetite, prevents various types of cancer, improve respiratory conditions, aid digestion, eliminates arthritis symptoms, reduce excess gas, enhance sexual activity, and relieve pains related to menstrual disorders, nausea, and flu.
Using ginger powder for cooking is an excellent way to take advantage of this super spice. Also, it can be taken in supplement form as a capsule with the recommended dose of 1,000 milligrams daily.
Ginger Powder comes from fresh ginger that is dried before being used. It is a fine off-white powder that has a strong aroma and pungent flavour. This is mostly easy to store and has a long shelf life of a year. Find out here what more can this amazing powder has in store for you:
- It Boosts bone health and relieves joint pain.
- Its Cures diarrhea
- Helps in regulating high sugar levels
- Prevents cancer
- Increases blood circulation
- Builds appetite and facilitates digestion
- Helps cure nausea
- Provides relief from menstrual cramps
- Anti inflammatory
- Helps in weight reduction
Why Use Pansari Ginger Powder and not the Fresh Raw Ginger?
It’s a lot easier to add it to your meals, especially if you are a working person and engaged in a heavy schedule.
Pansari Ginger Powder is prepared under strict observation and quality standards with its full potency in our stores for up to several days. We don’t add any colors, flavors, nutrients or preservatives to make this seem like real ginger, it is real ginger with all original nutrients, colors and flavors intact.
And above all, it’s way nutritious and healthy as the fresh ones.
How To Use?
- Dried ginger powder is used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc.
- Mix cinnamon, fennel, cardamom and cloves to make masala tea with powdered ginger
- Marinades for Tandoori starters, vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Used to flavour ginger breads.
- Dried ginger powder is also used for food preparations for expecting women and feeding mothers.
- Dried ginger powder is used for adding flavor to a variety of baked dishes like ginger cookies and ginger candies
Does the dehydration process of the Ginger degrade nutrient quality, too?
No, not our method. We do not follow the high-heat techniques of the past and have created a unique method that evaporates water molecules using natural light. That’s because of the technique we are following, the nutrients are locked in at the moment of dehydration and stay that way for years.
If still there is any confusion and you feel lost about the usage of Pansari Ginger Powder, contact us on our given mediums and one of our representative will be there to assist and guide you thoroughly.