The ‘”chai” you find in nearly any tea house has a history that dates back thousands of years. Ancient “masala chai” (“spiced tea”) is steeped in tales of royalty and herbal medicine and has evolved over the years to include countless variations and a worldwide fan base.
Ingredients Of Pansari’s Masala Tea Powder:
- Green Cardamom (الایچی)
- Cloves (لونگ)
- Black Pepper (كالی مرچ)
- Cinnamon (دارچینی)
- Fennel Seeds (سونف)
- Ginger Powder (ادرک کا پاؤڈر)
- Black Cardamom (بڑی الائچی)
- Nutmeg (جائفل)
- Mace (جاوتری)
Preparation As Per 1 Cup
- Boil 1 cup of water. Add regular black tea 1 tsp along with half tea spoon Pansari’s Masala Tea Powder.
- Cover the lid and steep for a few seconds.
- Add milk and sugar as per your taste.
- Serve steaming hot with your favorite cookies.