Moringa is known as a “miracle tree” and also as a “mother’s best friend”. It has multiple uses. Every part of the tree – leaves, pod, fruits, sap, seeds, oil, flowers, roots and bark has medicinal properties. Moringa leaves are literally one of the most powerful natural medicines known and Moringa leaves benefits are the one that cannot be missed out. Moringa leaves are a rich source of many nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin E. In fact, they have many more vitamins than the richest sources such as carrots, oranges and milk. They can be cooked and eaten in many ways. They can be consumed as juice, vegetable, oil, etc
Pansari’s Morninga oil is infused with pure grade Olive oil prepared exceptionally for the numerous benefits that it offers. Moringa is a plant that is one of the best Nature’s gifts to us. It is proven and known that moringa has a cure for more than three hundred various diseases either they are related to skin, hair or general health. Specifically if talk about skin Moringa oil actually helps fight skin fatigue and its oil secretion. It is really great in counterfeiting the ill effects of pollution on your skin. It’s a great skin purifier, making it glow naturally. This precious oil has been known as a natural hair cleanser for ages.
Moringa oil is rich in vitamin C you can use this edible oil in regular cooking for a stronger immunity. Moringa oil is an excellent cure for people with insomnia. It induces a good night sleep and also helps lower and control blood pressure. Nourishment and protection of bones is another great benefit of Moringa oil. It also soothes the nervous system and creates a lot of good cholesterol in the body. Moringa infused oil has a bundle of health benefits and has the abilities to cure various illnesses naturally. Since it is infused with olive oil it’s benefits are surely doubled.
Benefits Of Morniga Infused Oil For Skin
- Apply a few drops of morning infused oil to your skin before going to bed. It will nourish your skin and keep it well hydrated. Specially in winters when dryness is at its peak, moringa infused oil is the perfect substitute for any expensive lotion or creme.
- If Moringa infused oil is applied to minor burns, scrapes or wounds, it helps to soothe the irritation on the skin.
- It can even cure the blemishes and acne break outs.
- Moringa infused oil is best for conditioning chapped lips, as it can heal dry and rough skin conditions in no time, even people suffering from dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis can use this oil for better healing results.
- Moringa has anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties which makes it very skin friendly.
- It can be used as an anti aging serum on face too.
Benefits Of Moringa Infused Oil For Hair
- Moringa oil has a complex and rich assortment of essential minerals, vitamins, and nutrients.This natural source of these vitamins promotes healthy blood circulation and healthy hair follicles.
- It moisturizes your scalp and is known as the super food for hair.
- It is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids that are very beneficial to skin and hair.
- Moringa Oil is a toxic-free supplement that helps improve and maintain the strength and health of your scalp and hair.
- Moringa oil penetrates deeply into hair and skin, delivering vital nutrients and moisture without leaving it greasy.
- A regular massage with Moringa oil can also help reduce dandruff and split ends. Proper blood circulation to the scalp enables hair follicles to grow stronger and healthier.
- Moringa oil is a natural supplement for improving the health and strength of hair and scalp.
NB: Pansari’s Moringa Infused oil is pure oil and can be used for edible purposes too.