Ancient legend, history and traditional medicine have all celebrated the unique beauty and health benefits of the pomegranate flower. It is a flower of legendary fruit. Thus, the health benefits of Pomegranate flowers are irreversible. Pomegranate flower which is called Gulnaar in Ayurveda has magical health benefits it is also included in different remedies by famous herbalists. It regenerates skin cells, protects collagen, guard against UV rays, prevents sun damage, and protects against skin cancer and certain other benefits which are discussed below:
- Effective Moisturizer
- Effective Sun Block Agent
- Good for Acne
- Effective for Oily Skin
- Prevention of Skin Cancer
- Combating Aging and Wrinkles
- Rich Source of Vitamin C
Products used in the preparation of Gulnaar Mask:
- Rose Water
- Some Extra Virgin Oils
Steps of Application of Gulnaar Powder:
- Scoop out some Gulnaar Powder. Start with a small amount. ; If you’d like to apply thick layer of Gulnaar Powder, You can also scoop out a larger amount. Mix Gulnaar Powder along with PansariInn’s Organic Rose water. Now, Gulnaar Mask is ready to use.
- Spread the Gulnaar Powder. Place the Gulnaar Mask on your cheeks and gently spread it around your cheeks, forehead, temples, chin, and forehead. You should make sure to cover any blemishes or acne-prone areas of your skin.
- Wait for 15 minutes. Once you’ve applied the Gulnaar Mask, leave it on for 15 minutes or until the skin starts drying out.
- Wash off the Gulnaar Mask. Take a clean cotton cloth and soak it in lukewarm water. Wring it out completely and gently rub it against the Gulnaar Mask.
- Rinse your face. After most of the Gulnaar Mask has been cleaned off, splash your face with lukewarm water. This will help remove any remaining Gulnaar Mask.
Note: When used correctly, mud masks can improve your skin tone. For better results use it for at least 1 to 2 weeks.