Pumpkin seeds may be small, but they’re packed full of valuable nutrients.
Eating only a small amount of them can provide you with a substantial quantity of healthy fats, magnesium and zinc.
Because of this, pumpkin seeds have been associated with several health benefits.
These include improved heart health, prostate health and protection against certain cancers.
What’s more, these seeds can be easily incorporated into your diet.
Here are the top 11 health benefits of pumpkin seeds that are supported by science.
1. Full of Valuable Nutrients
2. High in Antioxidants
3. Linked to a Reduced Risk of Certain Cancers
4. Improve Prostate and Bladder Health
5. Very High in Magnesium
6. May Improve Heart Health
7. Can Lower Blood Sugar Levels
8. Very High in Fiber
9. May Improve Sperm Quality
10. May Help Improve Sleep
11. Easy to Add to Your Diet